Friday, April 01, 2011

Everyone,

As many of you know, I've been debating for a very long time whether or not I wanted to leave NYC and move back to the west coast. Well, now the one or two of you who know the truth can stop keeping quiet about it - I have moved!

Yes, I am back on the west coast, though to NoCal this time rather than the SoCal of my youth. I've been settling into the SF scene (such as it is) for the last two or three weeks now, and blogging duties had been secretly handed over to my good friend Chewie (not his real name, or so he tells me) for almost all of the last month - did you notice? Exactly.

What will the future hold? There's not a person on earth who can tell you that. Maybe I'll start a new blog. Maybe I won't. Maybe I just won't tell anyone about it. Maybe I'll just get drunk on apple wine. Until I get it figured out, though, Chewie has assured me that this particular blog will soldier on, and for reasons known only to him will even continue on under the same name. Chewie's weird like that.


See you in the world,
mike.



PS. :D

3 comments:

Michael said...

Scamp.

Chris H. said...

Weirdo.

Anonymous said...

Cherry wine. Drink CHERRY wine. Moron. And have a good time, uh huh.
-M